Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Introduccion

I started this blog originally to just keep track of all the thoughts I have running through my head, but I feel that this should have a more definitive purpose than just recording the random ideas or opinions. So, I'll just go ahead and say that this will be a part of helping me define who I am. Or at the very least, it will serve the purpose of preserving who I am now.

Right now, I'm just a college student trying to survive in this crazy world. I am constantly reminded of my imperfection on a daily basis but am also constantly surprised and comforted by God's grace. I am twenty two years old, about to finish my last semester of college, and so excited to see what is in store for me. I'm not sure who will read this or if anyone will for that matter, but whoever you are, this is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment